Please join Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP for a complimentary webinar:
Pot, Pay Scales, Paid Family Leave, Plus More: New California Employment Laws for 2023
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
3:00–4:00 pm ET
2:00–3:00 pm CT
12:00–1:00 pm PT
California’s labor and employment legal landscape continues to evolve and change through legislative and regulatory developments; 2022 was no different with a number of changes impacting employers across all industries.
Please join our California Labor and Employment attorneys as they discuss recent legislative, judicial and regulatory developments in California including:
- Amendments to discrimination laws
- Pay transparency and pay data requirements
- Workplace safety and new Cal-OSHA COVID standards
- Regulations on the use of tracking technology in employee vehicles
- Employment arbitration agreements
- Developments in light of the US Supreme Court’s decision in Viking River
- Decisions to watch in 2023
- And more!
- Emily Burkhardt Vicente, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Andrew Quigley, Associate, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Drei Munar, Associate, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Who Should Attend: This webinar is appropriate for in-house counsel, compliance officers, and executives and professionals in legal and human resources departments.
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Collins at ecollins@HuntonAK.com.