Please join Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP for a CLE webinar on
Managing Critical Infrastructure Workforce
During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
12:30 pm–2:00 pm ET
Join us for an in-depth webinar discussing the legal, medical and practical issues that critical infrastructure companies are facing during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Our speakers will address:
Advanced guidance for social distancing and environmental hygiene – on and off the job;
- Health screening and monitoring for mission-critical personnel;
- Medically supervised workforce management and quarantine;
- Creation of a quarantine, from securing lodging to obtaining food and necessities;
- Contingency planning for continued operations; and
- Related labor and employment, privacy, health care, insurance and other legal issues.
- Kevin Jones, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Myles Spar, MD, MPH
- Ashley Koff, RD
- Andrea Gardner, Senior Attorney, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Susan Wiltsie, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Paul Tiao, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Lorie Masters, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP will seek CLE credit for this program in CA, FL, GA, NC, NY, TX and VA. Credit hours are not guaranteed and are subject to each state’s approval rules. Please be aware that due to various state bar closures, CLE accreditation will be delayed for the foreseeable future.