Please join Hunton Andrews Kurth’s labor and employment attorneys for an engaging webinar discussion on business considerations for employers as employees return to work when shelter in place orders are lifted.
Monday, May 11, 2020
3:00 pm–4:00 pm ET
Topics of discussion will include:
- Workplace safety and PPE guidance
- Considerations when rehiring workers, including FCRA, ADA, Title VII and equal pay issues
- FMLA issues post-Family First Act and new COVID-19 state sick pay laws
- Labor union considerations for unionized and nonunionized workforces
- The impact of technology on the hiring process
- Emily Burkhardt Vicente, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Kevin J. White, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Susan F. Wiltsie, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Robert T. Quackenboss, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
Who Should Attend: This webinar is appropriate for labor and employment in-house counsel, executives and professionals in legal and human resources departments.
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Collins at ecollins@HuntonAK.com.