Please join Hunton Andrews Kurth’s labor and employment attorneys for an engaging webinar discussion on business considerations for employers as employees return to work when shelter in place orders are lifted.
Monday, May 11, 2020
3:00 pm–4:00 pm ET
Topics of discussion will include:
- Workplace safety and PPE guidance
- Considerations when rehiring workers, including FCRA, ADA, Title VII and equal pay issues
- FMLA issues post-Family First Act and new COVID-19 state sick pay laws
- Labor union considerations for unionized and nonunionized workforces
- The impact of technology on the hiring process
- Emily Burkhardt Vicente, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Kevin J. White, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Susan F. Wiltsie, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Robert T. Quackenboss, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth
Who Should Attend: This webinar is appropriate for labor and employment in-house counsel, executives and professionals in legal and human resources departments.
Continuing Education Credit Information
If you are seeking credit, please complete the following during the webinar:
CLE: Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP will seek CLE credit for this program in CA, FL, GA, NC, NY, TX and VA. Credit hours are not guaranteed and are subject to each state’s approval rules. Please be aware that due to various state bar closures, CLE accreditation will be delayed for the foreseeable future .
HRCI: This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward a PHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Collins at ecollins@HuntonAK.com.